Saturday, December 3, 2011

OH, ALREADY DECEMBER.

JESUS,... TIME PASSES QUICK, HUH?
I WASNT HERE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH AND DAMN ITS ACTUALLY WINTER. WOW... - WHY I WAS GONE?
WELL, I AM NOT THE USUAL TIDY BLOGGER TYPE, I HAVE TO ADMIT.
THOSE WHO R DILIGENT, WELL BEHAVED, POSTING ALMOST EVERY DAY.
OH, I AM SO NOT LIKE THIS, SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IT, AND SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL.
AND IF U DONT FEEL LIKE, U SHOULDN'T DO IT. I DON'T.
IN LIFE QUALITY COUNTS, NOT QUANTITY.
I'M TAKING TIME, I DONT WANT U TO READ GARBAGE.
I MEAN COME ON STRANGE AMBITION GOT ITS STANDARDS, RIGHT PETER?
ANYWAYS, THE GOOD THING IS , YESS I AM FEELING IT AGAIN!
SO HERE WE GO:
AND THAT WAS THE LOOK:
oh, winter u fucker- strange ambition - dez 3 2011s- bonnie strange-
FAKE FUR YETI JACKET: ZARA// PULLOVER: H&M// SOCKS: H&M// EARRINGS: VINTAGE MAUERPARK FLEA MARKET// SHOES: I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SHOP. ITS IN BERLIN MITTE THOUGH// BAG: VINTAGE COLORS BERLIN.

IMPORTANT THINGS THAT U MISSED THE LAST MONTH:
- I DIED ON A BROKEN HEART ON HALLOWEEN AND MET ANOTHER ONE , WE TURNED LESBIANS.
ALL THIS ON HALLOWEEN.
I HEARED THAT, WHAT HAPPENS ON HALLOWEEN STAYS IN THE DARK:
mum, turned lesbian - strange ambition - bonnie strange
- PETER THE GREAT, PIMPED HIMSELF WITH SOME FREAKING VERSACE.
(NOW HE'S EVEN A BIGGER SNOB):
oh yes baby- strange ambition- peter strange - the versace shit
- I WAS EATING LIKE WITHOUT AN END:
i was eating - alot. strange ambition - bonnie strange

- NO I DIDNT GET PREGNANT, I JUST PUT THE USUAL WINTER BELLY ON. VERY CHIC THIS SEASON:
welcome back belly- strange ambition - bonnie strange

... NOW U KNOW, WHAT U HAD TO KNOW ABOUT MY NOVEMBER.

dinner dez 3 - strange ambition
MY DINNER TODAY, AND A NEW SERIOUS ADDICTION. HUMMUS, DAMN I COULD EAT A BATHTUB FULL OF IT DAYLIE. WITH SOME TOAST ON THE SIDE. YUM.

...PETER MISSED U GUYS....

34 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back and you look better than ever!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so hot!
    I love your style and photography,
    So different
    Really look forward to seeing your posts girlll

    Jazz xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I missed Peter! And the crazy lady that talks to him sometimes)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really missed you. So glad you are feelin' it again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i've got a belly too, but not only in winter... every month of the year!

    glad to see that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fuuny to read your blog!

    Winter belly...Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've missed you and your post's :)
    love the outfit ,but the tights are not really keeping you warm,huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh I love your posts , too good !
    http://www.desperatelyseekingpegase.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. schön dass du zurück bist!!

    aber ich seh da keinen winter belly...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bestes Halloweenkostüm! xx
    http://rebellion-keeps-me-alive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. allerdings ! beste Halloweenidee.
    und bleib, bleib ich liebe deine posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a crazy blogpost love it! I don't see a winter belly there though :)
    Hummus is my obsession, too!!! And cashew cheese, you should try it :)

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you're back ;)
    fabulous pictures!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha I LOVE YOU! AND LOU!! You two look perfect together like that! DOn't over do the hummous, I was addicted and made it myself fresh and ate so much that now I can even stand the thought of it! : / Warning you! haha <3 xxxxx x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toll, dass ich deinen Blog gefunden habe! Ich finde deine Fotos toll und mag deine Art zu schreiben. Einen Bauch kann ich beim besten Willen nicht erkennen. ;)

    Viele Grüße
    Grete
    www.was-macht-grete.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have an amazing blog!!! love the creativity!!!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the hood and yeti jacket. Is that a name for the kind of jacket or something, because someone once referred to a jacket I have that is the same but violet as a yeti.

    I totally love the halloween costume! Zombie brides forever!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your look, sugar!
    :)
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really really love everything about your blog, style and photography!!!!!!!!

    http://stylerhapsody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like your pictures - so special !
    and give Peter a hug from me ;)
    xx Sami

    ReplyDelete
  21. bonnie, komm am 17. dezember ins brunnen 70 und tanz bei delta den (meiner meinung nach gar nicht vorhandenen) winterspeck weg!

    mehr infos dazu gibts hier

    xo,
    cara

    ReplyDelete
  22. Finally you back! Your blog still make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your first look! so cute

    http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOOOOOOVVEE IT!!♥ AWESOME style!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your style is awesome!!!!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. your blog is super dope!! loved <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really liked the way you have presented how bridal makeup artist. I have bookmarked your post for future references. Refresh your face and body with professional makeup & personal makeup. bridal makeup artist in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ayo Daftar Sekarang, Nikmati Freechip Berlimpah Setiap Hari... Join Disini Banyak Jenis Permainan Taruhan Online Terbaik, Kunjungi Website Kami Di Klik Disini dan Dapatkan Bonus Terbaru 8X 9X 10X win klik disini untuk mendapatkan akun Sabung Ayam anda dan Bonus Berlimpah.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for this great blog. Honestly, I found the information useful on your blog, thanks for giving us the blog.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete